In this article you will learn what to do when your items are blocked due to the No international shipping announcement. You can fix it either from the eBay Dashboard or the Webinterpret Dashboard.
Topics in this article:
- Blocked due to no international shipping - what it means
- Blocked due to no international shipping - how to fix
Blocked due to no international shipping - what it means
Setting up international shipping rates for your listings are mandatory for listing on international marketplaces. For example, listings without destination shipping rates available for Spain or France will not be able to be listed on ebay.es or ebay.fr. They also have to be considered eligible international shipping methods for listing internationally with Webinterpret.
If your listings are blocked due to no international shipping, this means that either:
- your listings do not have international shipping rates set up, or
- your international shipping rates are ineligible for international listing with Webinterpret.
Blocked due to no international shipping - how to fix
You can fix this through either of the following:
- add eligible international shipping rates to your original items directly from the eBay Dashboard (see below)
- click on the Fix it button in the Blocked items section in your Webinterpret Dashboard, and add international shipping rates through the Webinterpret Shipping Manager
Eligible international shipping methods for listing internationally with Webinterpret:
- International Standard Delivery
- International Rate Table
- Contact us if you are setting up custom IRT rates for proper configuration
- Listings that require buyers to contact the seller for international shipping options will not be picked up for international listing (they must have specified international shipping costs)
- eBay’s Global Shipping Program and weight-based shipping rates are not supported for international listing with Webinterpret at this time