WebInterpret selects items that are most likely to sell internationally, that's why we check various conditions, not just sales performance in the original country.
Here's a sample of what WebInterpret considers:
- The item's sales history (item variations aren't taken into account)
- If the item has had sales in the last 30 days
- If the item is at least 3 days old
- If it isn't blacklisted in some marketplaces
- If the item has a fixed price (Buy It Now)
- If it has international shipping set
- If the item has appeal in targeted countries (i.e., winter clothes sell differently in Canada than Spain)
- If the item's selling format is Good 'Til Cancelled
- And a few other specifics...
Some of the conditions are mandatory (fixed price, for example), but most merely increase the item's chance of being selected by our program.