To assist in offering as wide a range of product benefits as possible, we provide compatibility to certain listed 3rd Party Tools. This enables an increase in functionality and automation for certain tasks.
If you happen to find an issue with one of them, please contact our Support department and include the following information:
- Your WebInterpret transaction number
- The third-party tool used with WebInterpret
- The expected behavior of the third-party tool
- Details of the incompatibility (what happens and where)
- eBay Item number
- The date of when this happened
- If it's related to price changes
- Screenshots with details of the issue (if possible)
To assist further in managing 3rd Party Tools, eBay customers can administer directly from your Seller User Interface (SUI). This would include the recent update that eBay are no longer supporting Turbo Lister as a 3rd Party Tool.
For Amazon customers, all stocks and prices relevant to Amazon items are managed by Amazon directly and Webinterpret cannot support admin or listing amendments. For assistance with these changes, please contact Amazon support.