In this article you will find instructions on how to utilize the Price Adjustment Tool within your Webinterpret Dashboard. Here you will learn how to manage the prices of your international listings for specific markets.
Topics in this article:
Price Adjustment Tool - general information
This function enables you to increase or decrease prices per market at any given time. Based on the percentage selected, we take the original item's set price and increase/decrease per selected market.
Once amendments are made, we review and revise your International listings automatically.
Price Adjustment Tool - step by step instructions
Here's how you can adjust your prices:
1. Login in to your Webinterpret Dashboard, select More from the options displayed on the upper right side and click Price Adjustment as shown below:
2. Select the correct Platform (if you have both eBay and Amazon, please make sure the appropriate is selected prior to making changes). After that you will see the markets available for Price Adjustments.
3. The so-called Custom Rules already in place will be displayed in this column. On the right side you will see Actions, and this is where you will adjust the + or - percentage according to your requirements:
4. Here's what Price Amendments look like:
5. Once the rule is in place, simply click Save Changes and any active translated items available in this market will be reviewed and revised (once you have made the changes desired, we will automatically update listings within a maximum of 24 hours).
Please note that the price increase will only apply to your international markets. We will not change the price of your domestic listings. Also, there will always be elements involved in increasing prices, namely remaining competitive within the marketplace. Increasing prices above 5% is not recommended, and is likely to affect sales performance.