This article explains the process of creating international listings on Amazon using Webinterpret.
Topics in this article:
- Creating international listings on Amazon with Webinterpret - overview
- Creating international listings using Webinterpret - instructions
Creating international listings on Amazon with Webinterpret - overview
Creating international listings is an Amazon function that uses ASIN numbers to connect items on the British market to pre-existing ones on foreign markets.
The offers listed by Webinterpret are usually those of sole distributors, while international listings are offers tied to already existing items.
- Creating new listings on foreign markets with Webinterpret leads to non-synchronized international listings.
Creating international listings using Webinterpret - instructions
- Login to your Seller Central and create an international listing (Sell Globally).
- Click Remove in the row you want to separate.
3. In the pop-up window choose Keep these listings in the target marketplace.
⇨ The link is now disconnected. That means that the items you listed on Amazon are still active and the inventory is still synchronizing – you just have to change the prices of the items manually.
⇨ The listing prices added by Webinterpret are synchronized by us.
⇨ The creation of new listings will not influence the connection between marketplaces.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team.