Learn how to update and change your return address in eBay to ensure Webinterpret Returns can accurately process your buyers’ returns.
Topics in this article:
- How Webinterpret Returns processes your return address
- Return address eligibility
- How to update your return address in eBay
How Webinterpret Returns processes your return address
Webinterpret fetches your return address directly from your settings in eBay. To learn how to update and change your return address in eBay, see the below section How to update your return address in eBay.
If you have added multiple return addresses in eBay, the primary address or the address deemed most appropriate for the return will be selected and provided to Webinterpret (usually based on your buyer’s location).
Note: Webinterpret fetches your phone number from your Webinterpret Settings when generating return address information for the courier. Please ensure this phone number is current and matches what has been set up in eBay.
Return address eligibility
Most international carriers do not support the following:
- Incomplete address data
- PO Boxes
Ensure you complete all the requested address fields in eBay to avoid shipping delays and errors:
How to update your return address in eBay
1. From your eBay account, click Account settings under your name.
2. Under Personal Info, click Addresses.
3. Beside Return Address, click Edit.
4. Click Save to save your changes.