In this article you will learn about the European Sales Booster, a partnership program between eBay and Webinterpret that will help you increase your international sales.
Topics in this article:
What is ESB?
European Sales Booster is a 1-click, hassle free program to localize 50% of your inventory for free (the exact number depends on your store subscription).
Our algorithm will pick some of your items that have the most potential to do well internationally. Then, we will translate and list them in 6 different markets (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, US and Australia) to give you more visibility.
To be eligible for the program, you'll need two things:
1. An invitation from eBay or a Shop subscription (on a Featured or Anchor level)
2. An Above Standard or Top rated seller rating.
Benefits of ESB
Here are some of the many benefits of using the ESB program:
1. Your listings are localized (we not only translate titles and descriptions but also convert currencies, sizes, etc.)
2. We keep your stock, price and inventory synchronized on all eBay sites (you don’t need to do anything extra: when you sell an item on any market, stock levels will be automatically synchronized to avoid overselling)
3. Better visibility (your products will appear higher in search results, significantly increasing the traffic)
4. No insertion fees and commission (during the ESB program you will not pay any insertion fees when listing in international markets)
If you are eligible and want to participate in the program, all you need to do is log into your account and sign-up on this page.
If you want to learn more about how to prepare your store in order to get the most out of the European Sales Booster program, check out this Help Center article.