Learn how to select and manage your payment method to pay your Webinterpret invoice. Accepted methods of payment include PayPal, credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover) and direct debit.
Topics in this article:
- Changing your payment method
- Good to know (PayPal, credit card, direct debit)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Changing your payment method
1. Log into your Webinterpret Dashboard and go to Profile > Financial details. Your current payment method will already be selected.
2. Select a new payment method (or update an existing payment method) by clicking on your preferred new method (PayPal, credit card or direct debit).
Note: Direct debit is only available for European countries. If you wish to switch from direct debit to another payment method, you need to contact our support team.
3. Once you have clicked on the same or new payment method, a pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your choice. Click Yes.
4. Enter the corresponding payment method fields with your billing information and click Save. If successful, you will see the payment method displayed as your selected method.
Good to know (PayPal, credit card, direct debit)
- If you select PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal login page and prompted to enter your account information
- If successful, a pop-up will appear stating that the payment method change has been successfully processed:
- If unsuccessful, a pop-up will appear stating that something went wrong:
- For unsuccessful attempts, please confirm all account information is entered correctly and try again. If you receive the same message despite repeated attempts, contact our support team so we can investigate the issue.
- Accepted credit cards include VISA, Mastercard and Discover (American Express is not accepted)
- Credit card updates may take 2-3 minutes to validate
- Direct debit is only available for European countries
- If you wish to switch from direct debit to another payment method, you need to contact our support team to assist with this change.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often can I change my payment method?
You can change your payment method at any time from your Webinterpret Dashboard.
Can I combine multiple payment methods to pay for an invoice?
No, you can only pay your invoice from a single payment method (but you can change this payment method at any time).