Learn how to sign up for Promoted Listings Standard, available for eBay sellers. Promoted Listings Standard is available for your international (Webinterpret) and domestic listings.
Topics in this article:
Connecting your marketplace account to Promoted Listings Standard
1. Log in to your Webinterpret Dashboard
2. Click Marketing at the top of the Dashboard
3. Select the relevant plan according to your Webinterpret subscription
4. Click Open and accept the eBay Terms and Conditions for each market you a) are listing in with us and b) would like to promote in. Once the T&Cs have been accepted, you will see a new prompt labelled See Again (instead of Open).
IMPORTANT: For markets you do not wish to promote your listings in, make sure the Yes checkbox has not been selected.
Click Next at the bottom of the page when you are ready to proceed:
5. Select your preferred ad rate. You can choose between Smart strategy, Range or Fixed (see How to manage your Promoted Listings Standard ad rate for more information).
IMPORTANT: If you are already using Promoted Listings Standard on your items, your active and paused campaigns must be ended. As per eBay's Promoted Listings Standard policy, items cannot be promoted in more than one campaign at a time. You can end them manually, or allow Webinterpret to end them on your behalf (select the box at the bottom of the page).
When you are finished with your selections, click Start promoting items:
Congratulations! You have successfully set up Promoted Listings Standard 🎉
Within 24-48 hours, you will have access to all of your performance data for each market that was activated.
From the Marketing Dashboard, you can monitor your performance and open or close any markets as needed.