Learn how to sign up for Webinterpret Shipping. Webinterpret Shipping is available to use for eBay and Amazon, and supports manual order import for more ecommerce management providers.
Topics in this article:
Introduction: Account synchronization
To start using Webinterpret Shipping, Webinterpret needs to connect with your marketplace platform (eBay and Amazon). This is done by connecting your marketplace Token which will allow Webinterpret to synchronize, track and display your orders in the Webinterpret Shipping Dashboard.
Linking your Token to Webinterpet Shipping provides a stable connection between the two systems and ensures all of your information remains synchronized.
Note: Linking your Token is only required once during account setup.
Connecting your marketplace account to Webinterpret Shipping
1. Log in to your Webinterpret Dashboard
2. Click Shipping at the top of the Dashboard
3. Enter your pickup and return address, and any remaining logistics details
4. Select your marketplace platform and link your Token
5. Click Settings at the top of the Webinterpret Shipping Dashboard and input any remaining details
Note: Once your Token has been connected, you can modify your shipping or return address preferences (and customize additional settings) at any time.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up Webinterpret Shipping 🎉