This article explains how to sign up and start using Webinterpret’s Shipping service. It also provides detailed instructions on how to set up your account through token connection. Our Shipping solution is available now for eBay and Amazon sellers.
Topics in this article:
Connecting Your Token
To start using Webinterpret Shipping and send parcels overseas with us, our system requires a consistent connection with your marketplace platform (eBay and/or Amazon). This can be done by connecting your marketplace token, which will allow us to synchronize, track and display your orders in the WebInterpret Shipping Dashboard.
Note: Linking your marketplace’s token is only required once during the account setup stage.
Setting Up Your Shipping Account
1. Log-in to your Webinterpret Dashboard
2. Once you're logged in, click on the Shipping Tab at the top of the Dashboard
3. To proceed, you will need to accept our Shipping Terms and Conditions
4. Enter your pickup and return address, as well as your logistic details
5. Select your marketplace platform and link your token
6. Almost there! Go to the Settings tab and add your shipping setup details
Note: Once your account has been automatically synchronized, you will be able to modify your shipping or return address preferences as well as customize additional settings at any time.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up Webinterpret Shipping.