eBay sellers that are using our eBay Promoted Listing (ePL) services for their international listings now have access to our Advanced Reporting feature. This article explains the metrics that are shown in the updated reporting. It also covers frequently asked questions.
Where can I find this report?
This report can be found in the Marketing menu at the top of the Webinterpret Seller User Interface. The report is available to view 24 hours after campaigns have been created.
What metrics are available for ePL now?
- Overall increase - the overall sales increase resulting from ePL;
- Items sold - the number of items sold from ePL;
- Total ROAS - the return on ad spend is the value of incremental sales you receive for every 1 euro, pound, or dollar spent on advertising.
- Total sales - the total number of units you sell (total sales for merchandise sold via ePL managed by Webinterpret);
- Organic sales - the amount of money generated from your promoted listings, without any interaction with ads (excludes shipping price);
- Ads sales - the amount of money generated only from ads (excludes shipping price);
- Overall ad costs - the amount you spend on advertising.
- Impressions - the amount of times your ads were displayed;
- Clicks - the amount of times someone clicked on your ad;
- CTR - the click-through rate (ratio of clicks to impressions, in percent) which shows how well ads attract buyers' attention.
Metrics per campaign:
- Items sold - the number of items sold via Promoted Listings for this specific campaign;
- Sales - the total number of units sold (total sales for merchandise sold via ePL managed by Webinterpret) for this specific campaign;
- Ad fees - the total amount you spend on ads in your currency;
- Impressions - the amount of times your ads were displayed for items promoted in this specific campaign;
- ROAS - the return on ad spend is the value of incremental sales you receive for every 1 euro, pound, or dollar spent on an advertising;
- Ad rate - the percentage of your final sale price you will pay when an item is sold via ePL within 30 days of a click on your sponsored item (set by Webintepret or by you).
How does this improve my workflow?
Our ePL Advanced Reporting feature provides our sellers with their international and domestic ePL campaign metrics all in one place, instead of having to log-in to each eBay international marketplace. Now you can compare your ads results across all of your markets like never before!
To find out whether you're eligible for the Promoted Listings feature, or would like more information, please contact us here.