In order to start the claim process in case of lost/damaged parcels, please use our webform.
This is the fastest way to reach our dedicated support team.
When creating an inquiry please always make sure to include the below information as this will allow investigating your case more efficiently:
- Proof/pictures of damages
- Sales/cost invoice including full value (item price + shipping cost)
- Proof of complaint from the buyer about not receiving his order
- Waybill number/order reference
Please note that in case of damaged parcels, the customer should be in possession of the product until the claim is fully resolved.
The case then will be reviewed by our team along with the carrier based on the proof provided as well as an internal investigation done by the courier company.
Review of the case usually takes 5-7 business days and can be extended by an additional 3 in case of missing documents
Payment, if the claim will be accepted, will be sent to the Webinterpret account holder.
Timeframes for the claim based on the cause:
- Time to apply - 90 Calendar days from the date the order was shipped
- Lost parcels - 20 calendar days for the domestic orders and 30 calendar days for international deliveries
- Damaged products - Can be claimed immediately
- Online claim form filled out
Situations where the claim can be denied by the courier company:
- Insufficiently packed or wrapped products that could not allow delivery undamaged based on the packing requirements by the carrier.
- Lacking a label or packaging description including the actual content of the shipment
- Any shipment that includes personal stuff of the employer or the employee.
After the claim will be reviewed and accepted, Webinterpret will compensate you for the loss either by refunding you to your PayPal account or via invoice adjustment which will reflect the credit on your next billing cycle.