In order to start using our Shipping Solution and sending internationally with us, we require a stable connection with your selling platform.
This can be done by linking a token that will allow us to synchronize your orders and show them in our Seller User Interface.
The process of linking said token can be found below:
1. Please log in using your eBay credentials or log in details to your account at Webinterpret:
2. Please click on the “Shipments” button on the top bar as seen below:
3. You will be prompted to select your selling platform and then to click on the “Connect” button to start the linking process:
4. Please use your credentials to login and grant access for the token connection as below:
5. Once you click on “I Agree” the token will be linked. Order data will be fetched and you will be able to review and edit them in the shipments tab.
Note: Linking token is required only when setting up the account for the first time.