In order to start using our Shipping Solution and sending internationally with us, we require a stable connection with your selling platform.
This can be done by linking a token that will allow us to synchronize your orders and show them in our Seller User Interface.
The process of linking said token can be found below:
1. Log in to your Webinterpret Seller User Interface.
2. Open a new tab in your browser and type "shipping.webinterpret.com"
3. Accept our Shipping Terms and Conditions and choose eBay as a platform:
4. Please log in using your eBay credentials or log in details to your account at Webinterpret:
5. You will be informed that the token has been linked succesfully.
6. After that, please go to the "Settings" tab and add your default pickup/return address:
After that, the team configures your account and get's back to you once the shipping services will be added.
Note: Linking token is required only when setting up the account for the first time.