This article provides instructions for opening and closing marketplaces on Webinterpret's Promoted Listings service.
Topics in this article:
- How to Open Marketplaces for Promoted Listings
- How to Close Marketplaces for Promoted Listings
- How to Reopen Marketplaces for Promoted Listings
How to Open Marketplaces for Promoted Listings
- Log into your Webinterpret Dashboard, click on Marketing, click on Settings, and the list of available marketplaces will be shown
- Click Open and accept the Terms and Conditions for each marketplace you a) are listing in (international and domestic marketplace options) and b) would like to promote in
- Once your marketplaces have been opened, campaigns will be launched within 24-48 hours
TIP: To review the process for selecting your campaign costs, please see the article How to manage your Promoted Listings Standard ad rate.
How to Close Marketplaces for Promoted Listings
- Click ACTION, followed by CLOSE THIS MARKET
- Promoted Campaigns will be ended for that specific market (alternatively, you can choose CLOSE ALL MARKETS, which will end campaigns for every market that was activated)
NOTE: Within your Dashboard, you also have the option of pausing campaigns per marketplace on a temporary basis. This enables you to have full control over which marketplaces you wish to focus on and manage all aspects of your Promoted Listing campaigns.
How to Reopen Marketplaces for Promoted Listings
To reopen marketplaces that have previously been closed, follow the same process you would for opening a brand new marketplace campaign:
- Click ACTION, and a message will appear confirming your choice to reopen that respective market
If you are not currently using our eBay, Amazon or Cdiscount services or wish to upgrade from our Trial plan to a full subscription, please contact our Support team to arrange a demo and introduction to our services.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team.