This article will introduce you to our new partner platform Cdiscount, which gives you access to 20 million unique visitors per month.
Webinterpret are delighted to announce our new and exciting partnership with French Marketplace powerhouse Cdiscount.
Via the Webinterpret solution, you can benefit from:
- Increasing your sales with French buyers thanks to Webinterpret’s end-to-end local shopping experience.
- Freeing up your time thanks to the automatic product listing, synchronization, translation, size, and price conversion.
To register and set-up an account with Cdiscount, you will most likely need to provide basic confirmation of the following:
- Upload a copy of your Passport and/or National Identity Card
- Confirmation of you Company information such as name and address
- Upload Official documentation to confirm your Company details and status ie PLC, LTD
- Bank Account Information
- Registration of your Cdiscount Shop name & chosen Store Category
The steps involved in the registration process are guided and straightforward, so by simply providing the information requested, you can get your Cdiscount store launched and selling with minimum effort.
For more information, Cdiscount provide an FAQ to confirm the steps involved: Cdiscount FAQ
With 20 million unique visitors a month, a whole new marketplace is waiting for you to.