General WebInterpret invoicing rules:
- WebInterpret's subscription fees are charged on a monthly or yearly basis (depends on subscription type).
- Subscription fees are charged upfront.
- Subscription is charged in advance but commission is charged only when transaction is concluded and paid.
- Invoice is issued once a month.
- Invoice is available and downloadable in your WebInterpret account.
- Payment is made at the end of the invoicing period by automatic debit on user's credit card or PayPal account.
- Invoice is issued on the day you joined WebInterpret (internally we call this day: invoice anniversary, birthday).
- Payment due day is 5 days after invoice was created
- We try to proceed payment 2 times: on a payment day for the fist time and 5 days after the due date for the second time.
For more information, please read this Help Center FAQ on invoices.