To track a processed order, please use our dedicated tracking page @ tracking.webintepret.com
Once the shipment is successfully created, you may receive an email with a link to the WebInterpret tracking page, containing a unique tracking number. You can track the parcel by simply clicking on the link included in the email, and therefore see the tracking and where your parcel/delivery is located).
With ongoing improvements being made to our Parcel Forwarding service, we’re aiming to have a fully tracked end-to-end delivery experience. This involves increasing the visibility on cross-border shipping is the same as it would be for a domestic purchase. The ''Local Final Mile'' service now included, will be highlighted below.
Please note that tracking event updates will not appear immediately once an order is placed. The estimated delivery time provided at point of sale will include processing and forwarding time, and therefore event updates may not appear for up to 50% of the estimated delivery time (i.e 5 days after order placed for a 10 day estimated delivery time). If 50% or more of the estimated delivery time has passed, feel free to contact us for an investigation.
Here we will guide you through the search and track function:
Open tracking.webinterpret.com, and enter your tracking number(s) (multiple numbers need to be comma separated) and press search.
To provide support for multiple shipments, we provide a Multi-Track option on our WebInterpret tracking page enabling you to track multiple parcels all at once (up to 20 parcels may be tracked at once. Simply separate each unique tracking number with a comma).
As we use logistical partners for Parcel Forwarding, there are cases where we can refer tracking to the partners tracking page.
Shipping notifications for Parcel Forwarding contain the order summary and a link to the WebInterpret tracking page (or as stated above, equivalent page managed by a logistics partner).
For tracking your parcel, please see the images displayed below for guidance in understanding the process:
If you search using a single tracking number, you will see the following view after search finishes
The tracking page you see below contains the following useful information about any parcel you track:
- Parcel information displays the key information:
- Destination country, city and postal code (if supplied during order process)
- Current status of the parcel (and where your parcel is located)
Tracking history will display all tracking events we receive from the WebInterpret shipping provider. Each event includes the date and time, status and location.
And how you will see the information if tracking multiple shipments at once:
Tracking your parcel once in the destination country
Our latest release provides additional support with the last mile courier company which delivers parcels to your (final) address.
This essentially means that once last mile tracking details are provided by the local carrier, we’ll synchronize their tracking and provide it on our tracking page, including:
Carrier Company name
Local Tracking Reference
Once information is received and displayed, you can track your parcels progress right to your final delivery address, or alternatively contact the carrier to arrange a pick-up at an appropriate location such as postal office, carrier hub etc.
To further provide a more localised tracking experience, information may be available in the destination countries native language, along with contact information for local carrier assistance.
Please note, that this information will only be available once the package has arrived within the destination country ie Package if final delivery address is the US, info will only display once the package is within US territory.
Please also be aware that once the local carrier information is provided, any customer assistance related to final delivery, should be requested thru that carrier directly.
Below you will find an appendix which explains all the elements of the tracking page:
- New Shipment Created - your order is currently being processed, parcel is preparing to be dispatched.
- Delivery Pending/In Progress - your parcel is on it’s way to destination.
- Exception - something has happened to your parcel, ie it has been lost or damaged. Please contact our support for assistance.
- Delivered - The parcel has reached its final destination.
Tracking event statuses:
- Pending - awaiting initial update from WebInterpret shipping provider for first tracking events.
- Info Received - WebInterpret shipping provider has just prepared and provided internal number to track your parcel
- In Transit For Delivery - the parcel is in transit to destination. Please check location area to know where exactly it is right now.
- Out For Delivery - so called last mile delivery. Local carrier has received the package and will attempt delivery to final destination
- Delivery Attempt - Failed - seems that delivery attempt was not successful. Likely that carrier will try to contact or inform the recipient.
- Delivered - parcel has been successfully delivered.
- Exception - something happened to your parcel, ie it may be lost or damaged.
- Expired - the delivery takes an abnormally long time and WebInterpret shipping provider fails to provide any update.
If you have any recommendations or wish to provide feedback or suggestions, feel free to share yours at email@example.com We are constantly looking to provide the best customer experience, and continually wish to improve in any way we can.