To track a processed order, please use our dedicated tracking page @ tracking.webintepret.com
Once the shipment is successfully created, you may receive an email with a link to the WebInterpret tracking page, containing a unique tracking number. You can track the parcel by simply clicking on the link included in the email.*
*As we use logistics partners for Parcel Forwarding, in some cases we may refer to a tracking page which belongs to the partner processing the shipment.
With ongoing improvements being made to our Parcel Forward service, we’re aiming to have a fully tracked end-to-end delivery experience. This involves increasing the visibility on cross-border shipping is the same as it would be for a domestic purchase. The ''Local Final Mile'' service now included, will be highlighted below.
Here we will guide you through the search and track function:
Simply go to tracking.webinterpret.com/ and enter your tracking number(s) (multiple numbers need to be comma separated) and press search.
To provide support for multiple shipments, we provide a Multi-Track option on our WebInterpret tracking page enabling you to track multiple parcels all at once (up to 20 parcels may be tracked at once. Simply separate each unique tracking number with a comma).
If you search using a single tracking number, once the search is complete, you will see information similar to that displayed below..
The tracking page you see below contains the following useful information about parcel you track:
Parcel information displays the key information about your parcel*:
- Destination country, city and postal code if provided during order placement
- Current status of the parcel
- Tracking history will display all tracking events we receive from the WebInterpret shipping provider. Each event described by the date and time, status and location.
Multi search will allow you to review multiple parcel tracking simultaneously:
What number I can use to track my parcel?
Within every order confirmation email you will receive a link to the WebInterpret tracking page, containing a unique tracking number: For instance: http://tracking.webinterpret.com/parcel?WI11111
To track the parcel by simply clicking on that link.
What if I cannot find proper confirmation email or there are too many of them in my e-mail box?
All you need to do, is to find Order Details in your Admin panel and use below number (in bold) as a unique identifier for your package at WebInterpret.
Example Shipping address:
Webinterpret: Mr Parcel
WISM64961C, Unit 1, Sedgwick Road
Please type WISM64961C in tracking.webintepret.com search field and browse all tracking history collected from shipping supplier. Of course you can type in several tracking numbers to perform a multisearch as explained above.
Tracking details directly from our logistic partner
Still have questions about delivery details? We're delighted to announce that every parcel sent with WebInterpret can now also be tracked directly via our logistic partner.
To make it even easier for you, we display Final Mile Carrier information (where available), as displayed below. The carrier information will be displayed and once the package is in the country of destination, you will be able to track to local depots or post offices. Thanks to this update you’ll find much more information all collected and collated from delivery partners.
Tracking your parcel once in the destination country: Final Mile Local Delivery Tracking.
Our latest release provides additional support with the last mile courier company which delivers parcels to the final buyer address.
Due to these improvements, your customers are likely to feel additionally reassured and confident with a service updating right up to the final local delivery.
On this updated display we will provide Courier Company name, contact info and parcel reference(s) directly on our tracking page. Again, providing updates to allow increased confidence in the service provided.
This essentially means that once last mile tracking details are provided by the local carrier, we’ll synchronize their tracking and provide it on our tracking page, including (and shown below):
Carrier Company name
Local Tracking Reference
Information received (and displayed) from the final carrier will also be provided by a local service carrier and is therefore more likely to be communicated in the local language of your customer, again, offering a more personalised customer experience .
Ultimately, we want to ensure the service provided is as seamless as possible, providing support and confidence to both you and your customers. With the additional information displayed, we want to reduce the need for customers to contact either you regarding shipments that are on schedule and are simply not displayed once in the country of origin.
With this update in place, the Parcel Forwarding service we provide introduces a new level of end of to end shipping that aims to increase both seller and buyer confidence, whilst also reducing the need for final mile updates.
Below you will find an appendix which explains all the elements of the tracking page:
- New Shipment Created - your order is currently being processed, parcel is preparing to be dispatched.
- Delivery Pending/In Progress - your parcel is on it’s way to destination.
- Exception - something has happened to your parcel, ie it has been lost or damaged. Please contact our support for assistance.
- Delivered - The parcel has reached its final destination.
Tracking event statuses:
- Pending - awaiting initial update from WebInterpret shipping provider for first tracking events.
- Info Received - WebInterpret shipping provider has just prepared and provided internal number to track your parcel
- In Transit For Delivery - the parcel is in transit to destination. Please check location area to know where exactly it is right now.
- Out For Delivery - so called last mile delivery. Local carrier has received the package and will attempt delivery to final destination
- Delivery Attempt - Failed - seems that delivery attempt was not successful. Likely that carrier will try to contact or inform the recipient.
- Delivered - parcel has been successfully delivered.
- Exception - something happened to your parcel, ie it may be lost or damaged.
- Expired - the delivery takes an abnormally long time and WebInterpret shipping provider fails to provide any update.
If you have any recommendations or wish to provide feedback or suggestions, feel free to share yours at email@example.com We are constantly looking to provide the best customer experience, and continually wish to improve in any way we can.